Fantasy Football

 Fantasy Football

Monday, December 6, 2021


     This weekend, I won my 9th fantasy football game. It is an online app where you draft a team with some friends and at the beginning of the year you put money into the pot. The total this year is $240. There are 12 players and the buy in is $20. My overall record is 9-4 and I am a 100% chance to make the playoffs. I even got a first round bye so I do not have to worry about losing the first round of the playoffs. In the playoffs, there are 6 teams and the other 6 teams are eliminated. I have some of the top players in the game, such as, Justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase, CeeDee Lamb, and Travis Kelce. 

     My team puts up a lot of points every week and when your team can do that, it is going to be hard to lose. I am very excited to see what my team can do in the playoffs because it would be a great feeling being $240 richer! Usually everyday, I check to see if new players are on the rise or down fall to see if I can add to my team or get rid of some players. I am a very big football guy and I miss playing football every day of my life. If I had the opportunity I most definitely would take the chance to. Fantasy football is also a great way of bonding with people if you are around them. You can discuss trading and just start conversation after that about football. 

     Out of the three years I have played fantasy football, I have won once and made it to the playoffs the other two times. I watch ESPN to also see what reporters are suggesting during the week to see if there are any great moves to make. It is a habit to check my fantasy football especially when I am winning to make sure I keep winning. My dad and I are not in the same league, but we always talk about our teams and of course my team is better than his! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documentary Project Reflection Questions

Making The Spring Baseball Team

Halloween Weekend at Indiana University