Relaxing Weekend

Monday, November 8, 2021

Relaxing Weekend

    

    This weekend, I relaxed and watched college and professional football. Besides doing my regular things like hitting and working out for baseball, I lyed down in my bed and did absolutely nothing. This weekend I wanted to go out with friends and hangout, but I decided I needed this weekend to myself. Most of the time I am very overwhelmed with trying to balance things out, but this weekend I finally got a chance to really relax and mentally rejuvenate. I did not think about going to hit and workout after Friday because Saturday and Sunday I wanted to watch college and professional football. On Saturday I had to work the Notre Dame game, my job was fairly easy I just had to hold the door open in the suites and I got to watch the game as well. There was a television that had the Purdue University versus Michigan State University game and Purdue played great and defeated the number three ranked Michigan State Spartans. 

    During the Notre Dame game, the running back for Notre Dame had a great run up the middle and the linebacker tackled the running back and he did a front flip over him and almost landed it. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen before in a football game with my own eyes. I have played football for ten years and I have never seen someone do a front flip over someone else and almost land it. Another thing from Notre Dame in general is that my buddy Drayk Bowen from Andrean High School has committed there to play both baseball and football! He is a five star linebacker and he is also ranked in baseball as well. I know he will be very successful during his time at Notre Dame and he will do amazing things there. 

    On Sunday, I watched the my Minnesota Vikings take on the Baltimore Ravens and let's just say I was very excited until the fourth quarter hit. Minnesota had total control over Baltimore and then Lamar Jackson being the stud quarterback he is took over and he brought them back and the game went into overtime. I for sure thought the Vikings were going to win big time, but that clearly did not happen because we lost by a field goal in overtime. As soon as the Ravens brought out there field goal unit in I knew Justin Tucker was not going to miss because he is going to be a hall of famer and he has the most points in Ravens history. 


Minnesota Vikings NFL - Vikings News, Scores, Stats, Rumors & More - ESPN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documentary Project Reflection Questions

Making The Spring Baseball Team

Halloween Weekend at Indiana University